Stage Accounts Payable & Treasury
For our headquarters in Milan or Verona, we are looking for a goal-oriented, methodic and smart Accounts Payable & Treasury Intern with a "make things happen" attitude. The candidate will work in our Financial Accounting team and will start a growth process that will lead him/her to manage finance and accounting activities. Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines and proactivity are key qualities for this role.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do:
- Post journal entries to the general ledger
- Assist the accounting team with tax requirements, bank and account reconciliation, monthly cash reporting
- Provide support for digital invoicing
- Provide support for accounting team in terms of improvements of accounting processes
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business Administration/Economics required;
- Strong administrative skills and familiarity with Microsoft Excel;
- Possess a high level of organizational ability;
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team;
- Fluent in Italian and English.