Shopper & Logistic Specialist
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for a Shopper & Logistic Specialist who will support our Shoppers Fleet during the grocery and grant successful delivery to our customers.
Customer empathy, resiliency and team working are the main soft skills required for this position.
This is a fixed term contract job opportunity with work shifts (“turni”).
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do
- You will give timely and high professional assistance to our Shoppers, supporting them for any kind of issue they could experience during the grocery;
- You will handle last minute and challenging orders in order to grant the delivery and customer satisfaction;
- You will take care of daily back office activities;
- You will share your suggestions to improve our internal processes and flows.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- Brief experience in the Customer Care or Logistic field;
- High level relationship and communication skills;
- Strong problem solving attitude and ability to manage work peaks;
- Team working oriented;
- Good proficiency with computer systems and willingness to learn and use new tools.