Senior Product Analyst
For our Milan or Verona office we are looking for a Senior Product Analyst with strong technical skills and good business acumen.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multi-million well-funded startup with top Italian investors.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
What you will do
- You will work with the product/tech/design teams in order to:
- Forecasting and setting product team goals
- Designing and evaluating experiments
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Evaluating and defining metrics
- Analyze our data in order to:
- Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
- Help to spread the data knowledge across the business:
- Automating analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework
What we offer
- Salary very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- 15% discount and free delivery on every order on Supermercato24.
- Create something that can change the life of millions of people.
- Excellent business judgment
- Quantitative university degree (Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Economics, Math)
- Proficiently use Excel and SQL, Relational Databases, Python or R
- Fluent in Italian
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau, DOMO
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources
- Agile development experience desirable
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS,GCP)
- Machine Learning, Modelling, stats, and big data skills are more than welcome
- Fluent in English