Senior CRM & Loyalty Specialist
We are looking for a smart and techie Senior CRM & Loyalty Specialist for our new shiny headquarter in Milan. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will develop and lead our awesome loyalty programs, analysing their impact on business performance, customer engagement and metrics. Thanks to your think out of the box attitude, you will understand customer behaviours and sales data, translating the outcome into mind-blowing and customized campaigns.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, Endeavor, Innogest, DPI and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Be owner of the current CRM channels (e-mail, push, overlay) and their growth in terms of technology and value
- Analyse our customer base and develop segmentation/client targeting strategies, finding the best spot between a customer-first philosophy and a commercially-oriented mindset
- Create new benefits and rewards for our clients with tailor made campaigns that will improve retention, order frequency and engagement, as well as increase the customer lifetime value and satisfaction
- Monitor, report and bring insights on how to improve KPI’s and customers engagement
- Implement and use a mix of channels to nurture long-term customer relationships
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaigns
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Employee discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- You have a Master of Science in Engineering, Economics or Digital Marketing
- You developed a deep experience (4-5 years) in CRM, loyalty and/or retention marketing in start up, scale-up or B2C companies, with a proven track record of campaigns
- Experience with a CRM tool (Mixpanel, Salesforce, etc.) is a plus
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed
- You speak English fluently
- You can handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a customer-first and a commercially-oriented mindset
- You are a highly logical, analytical and innovative thinker, with excellent problem-solving skills and passion for data-informed decision making