Sales & Operations Planning Analyst
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for a process-driven Sales and Operations Planning (S&Op) Analyst to join our growing Marketplace Operations Team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketplace Operations, you will take the lead on developing processes, tools and analysis to align daily operations with the broader corporate strategy. The role has a strong operations and commercial focus and the candidate needs to be an excellent communicator and team player working cross-functionally with Business Development, Marketing, Finance and Local Operations functions.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do
Data gathering: Collecting existing forecasts and information on key variables, such as Shopper supply, Shopper saturation, incoming customer demand to understand supply and demand dynamics;
Demand planning: Processes for analyzing, forecasting and influencing demand, including demand sensing and demand shaping;
Production (supply) planning: Assessing Shopper supply capacity and constraints;
Reconciliation: Aligning demand and supply plans, ensuring that they meet financial requirements and company objectives and preparing recommendations to execute the plan.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- You developed 2-4 years of working experience in a strategy consultancy or fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment;
- You are highly collaborative and have experience working cross-functionally with other teams;
- You are a great communicator and able to explain complex processes in a simple way;
- You have the ability to make commercially sound business cases;
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
- You speak English fluently.
For this position, SQL knowledge is a desired but not mandatory asset.