Retention Marketing Manager
For its headquarters in Milan, Supermercato24 is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager who will be responsible for coordinating the loyalty and retention campaigns designed to retain, reward and win back customers.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Develop segmentation and client targeting strategies;
- Be responsible for defining tailored campaigns on our customer base in order to improve retention, order frequency and engagement;
- Measure campaign effectiveness with reports and KPIs, optimizing accordingly;
- Implement and use a mix of channels to nurture long-term customer relationships;
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaign.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- Employee discount for you grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon foosball tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are).
- You have a Master of Science in Engineering, Economics or Digital Marketing;
- You developed a deep experience (4-5 years) in retention marketing in startup, scale-up or corporate companies, with a proven track record of campaigns;
- You are detailed oriented, with the ability to translate ideas and analysis into plans and actions;
- You can handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and you can speak English fluently.