For our Milan or Verona office we are looking for an excellent Product Manager to lead our product roadmap planning and ongoing execution.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partner, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Design the product strategy and manage its ongoing execution
- Provide world-class support, structure and tools to the entire organization in order to quickly understand the business needs, prioritize them and help the tech development team deliver the right solution
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources
- Improve the organization speed and quality
- Have an impact on all business sides, spanning from customer-facing features to back-end logistics infrastructure, from retail partner integrations to products dedicated to a crowd-sourced delivery
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Several years of experience in either Engineering, Operations or Product
- Ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communications skills in order to collaborate with all types of people at all organizational levels
- Business acumen, technology understanding and familiar with agile culture
- Strong ability to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data
- Intuition and passion for creating great user experiences
- Fluent English
- Experience in logistics and operations
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- Experience as a product manager in a tech company, preferably a B2C one
- Experience with product management techniques such as Competitive & Industry Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, User Feedback and Research
- Italian language is a plus