Product Manager - Growth
For our Milan or Verona office we are looking for an excellent Product Manager to lead our growth and retention product roadmap from planning to ongoing execution.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partner, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Design the product strategy and manage its ongoing execution focusing on customers growth and retention
- Provide world-class support, structure and tools to the entire organization in order to quickly understand the business needs, prioritize them and help the tech development team deliver the right solution
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources
- Improve the organization speed and quality
- Have an impact on all business sides, spanning from customer-facing features to back-end logistics infrastructure, from retail partner integrations to products dedicated to a crowd-sourced delivery
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Several years of experience in either Engineering, Operations or Product
- Ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communications skills in order to collaborate with all types of people at all organizational levels
- Business acumen, technology understanding and familiar with agile culture
- Strong ability to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data
- Intuition and passion for creating great user experiences
- Fluent English
- Experience in logistics and operations
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- Experience as a product manager in a tech company, preferably a B2C one
- Experience with product management techniques such as Competitive & Industry Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, User Feedback and Research
- Italian language is a plus