Operations Process Engineering Manager
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for a process-driven Operations Process Engineering Manager to join our growing Marketplace Operations Team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketplace Operations, you will take the lead in making Shopper Operations more scalable and efficient in a multi-country environment. The role has a strong quantitative focus in making Shopper onboarding, training and retention more scalable, whilst keeping the “human touch” with the Shopper.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do
- Be owner of the Shopper onboarding, training and retention processes, constantly looking for efficiencies for the company and the Shopper;
- Liaise with third party suppliers to improve the Shopper onboarding experience, the procurement and the distribution of Shopper kits;
- Act as a point of contact for Local Country Operations to understand their evolving needs in onboarding and managing the Shopper base;
- Monitor, report and bring insights on how to improve KPI’s;
- Work cross-functionally with Local Operations, Finance and Product to enhance and improve existing processes;
- Manage and coach one analyst that will support you in these activities.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Employee discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- You developed 4-6 years of working experience in a strategy consultancy or fast paced start-up/scale-up environment;
- You simplify and automate, making highly logical and analytical considerations to make things better and more efficient;
- You are a great communicator and are able to explain complex processes in a simple way;
- You are a strong team player, you listen to others and take feedback;
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
- You speak English fluently;
For this position, SQL knowledge is a desired but not mandatory asset.