Marketing Manager (Warsaw)
We are looking for a smart and techie Marketing Manager for our branch in Warsaw. Reporting to the Poland Country Manager, you will run offline marketing campaigns, measuring their performance and supporting the Co-Marketing initiatives with different partners (GDO, Retailers, E-commerce, FMCG). You will also be in charge of the Local Public Relations and Social Media activities.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do
- Your primary goal will be to drive customers to use our service thanks to marketing initiatives and improve the engagement of our current customer base;
- You will run small-to-big offline marketing campaigns across different channels (OOH, press, flyers etc.), get in contact with providers (agencies and media owner) and negotiate the best possible terms;
- You will promote Co-Marketing initiatives with our partners (GDO, Retailers, E-commerce, FMCG brands etc.);
- You will monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics, optimizing accordingly;
- You will be responsible for the Local PR and Social Media activities.
Why you should join us now
- First of all, you have the chance to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people;
- You can get performance bonuses and/or stock options;
- You can work from remote (smart working) once or twice per week;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Szopi.pl;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code :)
- You have a Master of Science in Marketing, Economics or Engineering;
- You developed a deep experience (4-5 years) in the marketing field in start up, scale-up or B2C companies, with a proven track record of campaigns;
- You can handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- You have a customer-first and a commercially-oriented mindset;
- You are a highly logical, analytical and innovative thinker, with excellent problem-solving skills and passion for data-informed decision making;
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
- You know Google Ads better than your soulmate (if you are also proficient with MixPanel, we are already in love with you);
- You speak Polish and English fluently.