Marketing Manager Italy
We are looking for a smart and techie Marketing Manager for our headquarter in Milan. Reporting to the Country Manager Italy, you will run offline marketing campaigns, measuring their performance and supporting the Co-Marketing initiatives with different partners (GDO, Retailers, E-commerce, FMCG).
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do
Focusing on the Italian market, you will:
- Run small-to-big offline marketing campaigns across different channels (TV, OOH, flyers etc.) and negotiate the best possible terms;
- Manage and promote Co-Marketing initiatives with our partners (GDO, Retailers, E-commerce, FMCG brands etc.), working closely with our Business Development team;
- Monitor KPIs and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics, optimizing accordingly.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Employee discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- You have a Master of Science in Marketing, Economics or Engineering;
- You developed a deep experience (5 years) in the marketing field in start-up, scale-up or B2C companies, with a proven track record of campaigns;
- You can handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- You have a customer-first and a commercially-oriented mindset;
- You are a highly logical, analytical and innovative thinker, with excellent problem-solving skills and passion for data-informed decision making;
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
- You know Google Ads better than your soulmate (if you are also proficient with MixPanel, we are already in love with you);
- You speak Italian and English fluently.