Key Account Manager - FMCG Brands
Supermercato24 is looking for a brilliant Key Account Manager to join the FMCG Brands Sales Team. The role will report directly to the Brand Sales Manager and will join a dynamic team responsible for our partnerships with the FMCG industry (e.g. Barilla, Coca Cola, P&G…) which aim to promote brands products on our platform, thru visibility or promotional activities, and to analyze, share and explain purchasing behaviour of online consumers.
The candidate is supposed to have not only exceptional sales skill, but is also needed to have a insane curiosity in order to deeply understand consumer purchasing behaviour, provide useful insight to FMCG industry and educate them.
He/she will need to strengthen the relationship at all levels of the organization (including C-Level) in order to drive upsell, business growth and exploit new and unknown opportunities. He/She will have an assigned portfolio of FMCG brands, but will also have to create new prospects and build a solid pipeline.
Main responsibilities and activities will be:
- Manage a portfolio of customers
- Grow and upsell current partners
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and active business
- Maintain CRM and make periodic forecast of deals
- Identify, contact, and establish relationships with key brands and their decision makers
- Own senior-level executive relationships at brand partners; build relationships in partners organizations
- Negotiate and sign brand partnerships
- Pull reporting as needed for clients
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Analyze the business from a CPG perspective, identify the key business drivers and quantify their impact on the business, deliver business insights, make actionable recommendations to grow the business
- Be able to present and evangelize Supermercato24 as a whole, emphasizing our mission, what we stand for and what differentiate ourselves from the competition, while highlighting our key selling point for FMCG partnerships
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor and coach in order to match customer expectation and drive their decisions
- You will be a voice of CPGs/advertisers within the organization and partner with cross functional teams to deliver on targets
- Partner with account management, analytics, product and engineering teams to shape the future of our monetization products
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partner, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What we offer
Salary very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward.
One/two days per week remote.
Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
15% discount and on every order on Supermercato24.
Create something that can change the life of millions of people.
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- Creative problem-solver;
- Client service orientation - fast follow ups, general sense of urgency;
- Proactive approach and constantly looking for new opportunities;
- A passion for learn always something new;
- Business acumen and solid analytical skills;
- Ability to process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive)
- Best in class sales skills and very good presentation skills
- 1+ years in sales
- CPG or e-commerce experience is considered a plus
- Master of science in engineering, business administration or other analytical/scientific background;
- Consulting, start-up, e-commerce or similar experiences will be considered a plus;
- Commercial attitude, you enjoy networking and going deep into customer real needs;
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with key stakeholders across multiple channels;