Junior Product Manager Intern
For our Milan office we are looking for a brilliant entry-level Junior Product Manager (six months internship) to contribute to our product roadmap, planning and ongoing execution.
May 2020 or even before. NB: the position is finalized at the hiring of the perfect candidate.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014, got multiple startup awards and is one of the fastest growing company in Europe according to Financial Times.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup backed by top Italian & International investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partner, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few years ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
What you will do
Analyze. You will study our existing products to find room for improvement. The objective is: through our digital products, we want to simplify the life of our customers, shoppers, partners.
Define. You will be able to concur in the definition of the company’s mid-term product strategy, gathering data and qualitative feedbacks that will fuel the reasoning behind it.
Collect. Together with the product team, will run customer interviews, market researches and product discovery activities in order to listen and collect the needs of Supermercato24 stakeholders.
Groom. Under the supervision of the product manager and based on your listening and research activity you will groom the product backlog writing user stories and epics that will nurture the work of Supermercato24 tech team.
Observe. You will take part in all of our SCRUM ceremonies: daily standup meetings, sprint plannings, product refinements, retrospectives. Initially, you will act as an observer and help the product manager to set up the ceremonies. At the end of your internship, you might co-lead some of them!
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward;
- Get a rare combination of with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- One/two days per week remote;
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24;
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours;
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis and fussball!
- Bachelor's, Master of science or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Strong passion in digital products
- Excellent communications skills
- Business acumen, technology understanding and interest in agile culture
- Strong ability to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data
- Intuition and passion for creating great user experiences
- Fluent Italian and English
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- Familiar with product management techniques such as Competitive & Industry Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, User Feedback and Research