Junior Marketing Specialist (Warsaw)
For our branch in Warsaw, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Specialist who will play a crucial role in the set-up and execution of our marketing strategy and activities.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do
Social media (FB, Instagram) profiles management;
- Cooperation with the Italian HQ on daily basis to coordinate activities (SEO/SEM etc.) and support in texts localization;
- Cooperation with PR agency;
- Cooperation with local agencies: pitching/planning/execution;
- Local offline activities responsibility;
- Coordination of co-marketing actions with retailers;
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
We offer an international environment, a fast growing business and a great opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our ideal candidate:
- is interested in marketing and ecommerce;
- would love to learn marketing competences and grow together with us;
- accepts challenges;
- is able to dive deep on problems & make conclusions;
- has got basic editorial skills which would be more than welcome;
- is Mothertongue Polish and Fluent in English.