Junior GL Accountant
For its headquarter in Verona, Supermercato24 is looking for a goal oriented Junior GL Accountant with a "make things happen" attitude. The candidate will work within the administrative office and will start a growth process that will lead him/her to manage finance and accounting activities. Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines and proactivity are key qualities for this role.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Record invoices received from vendors;
- Perform monthly check finalized for VAT settlement;
- Assist the accounting team with tax requirements, bank and account reconciliation, monthly cash reporting;
- Provide support for digital invoicing;
- Provide support for accounting team in terms of improvements of accounting processes.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- Employee discount for you grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon foosball tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics;
- Experience in accounting (up to 1 year) in B2B or B2C companies;
- Fluent in Italian, Intermediate in English;
- Proficient with Office (specifically, Excel);
- Experience with any accounting software is a plus;
- Unparalleled accuracy and integrity;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities.