HR Administration and Payroll Specialist
For our headquarter in Milano, Supermercato24 is looking for a goal oriented HR Administration and Payroll Specialist with a "make things happen" attitude. The candidate will work within the HR Team and will start a growth process that will lead him/her to manage HR administration activities. Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines and proactivity are key qualities for this role.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Organize and maintain personnel records and update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics for the management
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Participate in HR projects
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results.
- Employee discount for you grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon foosball tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics/Law.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Experience in a HR Administration (up to 5 years)
- Fluent in Italian, Intermediate in English;
- Proficient with Office (specifically Excel);
- Experience with any HR Administration software is a plus;
- Unparalleled accuracy and integrity;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities.