[Gdańsk] City Manager
For our branch in Poland, we are looking for a City Manager who will develop S24's commercial activities, manage a team of shoppers and ensure solid relationships with local retailers in Gdańsk.
Typical responsibilities of the City Manager include the implementation and monitoring of S24 actions in the area of competence, the organization and lead of interview sessions to recruit and select shoppers, the supervision of the entire fleet and the analysis of shops/retailers chosen by customers in different cities.
In this role, you will also gather feedback and suggestions in order to improve the shopper app (for instance, new features that could be implemented, user experience issues, catalogue flaws etc).
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, Endeavor, Innogest, DPI and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Shoppers recruiting and selection;
- Shoppers onboarding, training, development and management (contracts, kit supply, training on how to use the shopper app etc);
- Daily management of shoppers requests and contacts (by phone, mail, sms);
- Delivery supervision and trouble-shooting;
- Quality control of deliveries and customer satisfaction;
- Data analysis, KPI check, problem solving on spot or recurring issues;
- Critical decisions, balancing priorities and resources.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Employee discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- You got a Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics;
- You have a good proficiency with Office (especially with Excel);
- Your English knowledge is upper intermediate (B2) or even better.
- Previous experience in the Logistic/Operations/Delivery field is required.
- You are resilient, able to handle stress;
- You have a “make it happen” attitude;
- You are a problem solver, with the aptitude to break down issues and find well-fitting solutions;
- You have a strong business judgment;
- You make decisions based on data and evidence;
- You have good communication skills;
- You approach things with an analytical mindset;
- You are passionate about the start-up and scale-up world.