Financial Analyst - Stage
Supermercato24 is looking for a talented and ambitious Financial Analyst to join the Team in its brand new office in Milan for a 3-6 month internship.
As member of one of the most valuable team within the Company, the successful candidate will work at all levels of the organization to provide strategic guidance and decision support to both the local teams of Business Development, Marketing and Operations as well as to the International Expansions teams.
The growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by new launches and services make this role an exciting, interesting and challenging position that will satisfy your passion for business and finance, while supporting one of the fastest growing startups in Italy.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, Endeavor, Innogest, DIP and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
Your core activities will include:
- Improve and automate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for both internal and Institutional Investors’ use, as well as revise and implement new metrics and KPIs
- Provide meaningful and actionable analyses on the Company’s performance to make business recommendations for improvements
- Design flexible and innovative planning models to secure greater accuracy and business traction
Why you should join us now
- Extraordinary business challenges to face and overcome.
- Ability to impact business results from day 1.
- Opportunity to be hired at the end of the internship.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Table football/tennis, soccer and beach volley tournaments!
- BA/MS in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or related quantitative field
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to details and exceptional organizational skills
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven capacity to work as a team member and to prioritize workload
- Willingness to act in the best interest of the customers
- Fluency in Italian and English