Financial Accounting - Stage
Supermercato24 is looking for a talented Finance Accounting Intern to join its Financial Accounting team in Verona.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do:
- Post journal entries to the general ledger
- Assist the accounting team with tax requirements, bank and account reconciliation, monthly cash reporting
- Provide support for digital invoicing
- Provide support for accounting team in terms of improvements of accounting processes
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon foosball tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are).
- If you demonstrate the right commitment, you can have the opportunity to be hired by S24!
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics;
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
- High level of organizational ability;
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team;
- Fluent in Italian, good proficiency with English;
- Prior experience in accounting is a plus;
- Experience with any accounting software preferred.