Customer Care Specialist
For its headquarter in Verona, Supermercato24 is looking for a Customer Care Specialist ready for action and self-motivated. Strong “Customer Empathy” is an essential ingredient to be part of this team in order to empathize with and prioritize customer needs. You also need to be a solid team player with good stress management skills. We expect attention and perceptiveness in process execution and a logical approach to solve problems.
This is a fixed term job opportunity with work shifts that could become a permanent position in case of good performance.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Customers, shoppers and Dispatching depth interaction with up-to-date tools (house-made and external providers, including Zendesk);
- Execution of internal processes on topics such as product recall, fraud control, discount code generation, ticket clustering;
- Team playing in organizing shifts and ensuring a 24/7 environment supporting;
- Data process for requests coming from the Line Manager or other Departments;
- Internal meetings for weekly/monthly recaps and team alignments;
- External meetings as contributor to other depths projects, Customer service team feedback collector or Manager representative;
- Ownership on side projects;
- Biannual team-building activities with the Dispatching Team through a business trip in our headquarter in Milan;
- Annual team-building activities with the Operations Team through a business trip in wonderful locations.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Employee discount for you grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon foosball tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are).
- High school diploma (a Bachelor or Master Degree is a nice to have but not necessary);
- Experience in similar roles (up to 1 year) in B2B or B2C companies;
- Fluent in Italian, Intermediate in English;
- Proficient with Office (specifically, Excel);
- Willing to work on shifts, even during weekends and sometimes on holidays.