Customer Care Specialist
For its headquarter in Verona, Supermercato24 is looking for a Customer Care Specialist ready for action and self-motivated. Strong “Customer Empathy” is an essential ingredient to be part of this team in order to empathize with and prioritize customer needs. You also need to be a solid team player with good stress management skills. We expect attention and perceptiveness in process execution and a logical approach to solve problems.
This is a fixed term job opportunity with work shifts that could become a permanent position in case of good performance.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partner, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
What you will do
- Customers, shoppers and Dispatching depth interaction with up-to-date tools (house-made and external providers, including Zendesk);
- Execution of internal processes on topics such as product recall, fraud control, discount code generation, ticket clustering;
- Team playing in organizing shifts and ensuring a 24/7 environment supporting;
- Data process for requests coming from the Line Manager or other Departments;
- Internal meetings for weekly/monthly recaps and team alignments;
- External meetings as contributor to other depths projects, Customer service team feedback collector or Manager representative;
- Ownership on side projects;
- Biannual team-building activities with the Dispatching Team through a business trip in our headquarter in Milan;
- Annual team-building activities with the Operations Team through a business trip in wonderful locations.
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Employee discount for you grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- High school diploma (a Bachelor or Master Degree is a nice to have but not necessary);
- Experience in similar roles (up to 1 year) in B2B or B2C companies;
- Fluent in Italian, Intermediate in English;
- Proficient with Office (specifically, Excel);
- Willing to work on shifts, even during weekends and sometimes on holidays.