Area Manager Emilia Romagna
We are looking for an Area Manager who will develop S24's commercial activities, manage a team of shoppers and ensure solid relationships with local retailers in Emilia Romagna.
Reporting to the Local Operations Manager Italy, you will be accountable for the Commercial, Financial and Analytical tasks of the assigned area, as well as high level point of contact for your Shopper base.
This is a remote job opportunity, which means that you will work from home (as long as you live in one city in Emilia Romagna), traveling with a good frequency.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- Today we are a multimillion well-funded scale-up with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
- If you are entrepreneurial and ambitious, you should look no further and apply at once to join us!
What you will do
Area supply growth and overall performance
- Being responsible for supply main area KPIs
- Being responsible for supply stable and sustainable growth
- Check Shopper base quality & outliers
Shopper Base High level touch point
- Being responsible for impactful decisions concerning the shopper base
- Bi-Monthly in-person office Hours
Expansion & Monitoring
- POC for Biz Dev dept and direct contact with store managers
- POC for supply network dept and geographical expansion
- POC for Marketing dept for new/existing campaign - Competition Monitoring
Area financials, spending and P&L
- Being engaged/aware/influence and drive shipping costs in the area
- Being responsible for CPO and related actions
- Being responsible for area monthly expenditure and cash burns
Why you should join us now
- Opportunity to create something from scratch that can change the life of millions of people and potentially build up your own team going forward.
- Employee discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24.
- One/two days per week remote.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit and happy-hours.
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis!
- You got a Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics;
- You have a good proficiency with Office (especially with Excel);
- Your English knowledge is upper intermediate (B2) or even better.
- Previous experience in the Logistic/Operations/Delivery field is required.
- You are resilient, able to handle stress;
- You have a “make it happen” attitude;
- You are a problem solver, with the aptitude to break down issues and find well-fitting solutions;
- You have a strong business judgment;
- You make decisions based on data and evidence;
- You have good communication skills;
- You approach things with an analytical mindset;
- You are passionate about the start up and scale up world.