Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as It is now a multimillion well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, Endeavor, Innogest and 360 Capital Partner, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
- If you are analytical and ambitious, you should look no further and apply now!
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our amazing tech team.
You will work on our customer and shopper apps, in order to make the ecommerce experience even nicer, the picking process easier and our customers happier.
Our opportunities are countless: if you join us you will grow personally and professionally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- you will join a small team of developers, with an actual decision autonomy: you will be responsible for your work
- you will find brilliant solutions for complex problems
- you will write quality software: readable, well designed and well tested code
- you will work together with people from other key areas, participating on analysis, discussion and implementation phases
Skills & Requirements:
- love for coding: you are proud of your work
- advanced knowledge of OOP
- good knowledge of Android app architecture and SDK using Java, Java 8 and Kotlin are a nice plus
- one or more Android project to show us
- knowledge of MVC and MVP design patterns
- experience in developing heavily network-based apps
- experience with modern and advanced libraries like Retrofit and Dagger2
- knowledge of the reactive programming paradigm
- familiarity with automated unit and UI testing
- great communication and synthesis skills
- analytical, detail focused mindset
- startup experience is a plus
- be able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of a EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa)
What we offer:
- salary and stock options very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
- well-funded start-up, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- create something that can change the life of millions of people
- challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon football tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are)